Parish Fund is the School’s largest annual fundraising effort. It assists in advancing the mission of the School and creating unique opportunities for our students. Annual participation, which is vital to our sustainability, provides direct funding for educational initiatives that tuition alone does not cover. Every gift directly benefits every Parish student, every day.
Gifts from all members of the Parish community provide the School with unrestricted resources to support all operational areas, including academics, arts, faculty and technology. Please consider making a tax-deductible gift online today.
Parish Fund Giving Levels
- Blair Circle* $25,000 and up
- Snyder Circle* $15,000 - $24,999
- Benefactor* $10,000 - $14,999
- Sustainer* $5,000 - $9,999
- Leader* $3,000 - $4,999
- Innovator $1,000 - $2,999
- Scholar $500 - $999
- Panther $250 - $499
- Friend up to $249
*Leadership Level Gifts - A yearly gift of $3,000 or more to the Parish Fund provides leadership support to the School. Historically, leadership gifts have accounted for nearly 80 percent of the money raised each year for the Parish Fund. Gifts of all sizes are essential to our community; leadership-level gifts are an investment in the School’s financial stability.
Annual participation** is important and represents the strength of our community and our School. You may even be eligible to double your gift through your or your spouse’s employer matching gift program.
Please contact Carrie Burton, Director of Parish Fund, with any Parish Fund questions at email@example.com or 972.852.8745.
**All donors are recognized by category in the School’s Annual Report on Philanthropy.
Parish Fund's Family of Funds is part of our well-established tradition of annual giving to the School. Our goal is a partnership in which your philanthropic commitment to the School is made visible and tangible in Parish’s everyday life.
Designating Your Gift*
You may designate your gift to "Where the School needs it most" or to one of the following 6 areas:
- Academics. Your gift supports areas such as Libraries, STEM Center, Design Den, Robotics, equipment and materials for mathematics, English, history, science and world languages.
- Arts. Your gift supports both the visual and performing arts programs, including things such as art supplies and materials, costumes and equipment, instruments and the speech and debate program.
- Athletics. Your gift helps pay for things such as physical education programs, team uniforms, equipment, facilities maintenance and enhancements, and team travel.
- Faculty. Your gift supports recruiting and retaining the best teachers, coaches and staff, while ensuring competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and opportunities for professional growth.
- Financial Aid. Your gift supports tuition for students who would not be able to attend Parish without financial aid from the School.
- Technology. Your gift helps the School stay current with the latest advances in the instructional uses of technology and supports infrastructure upgrades.
*All designated gifts support Parish’s operating budget. The Board of Trustees retains the discretion to direct funds to the School’s general operations should contributions for a particular area exceed the expenditure limits approved by the Board for that purpose
Parish Fund exists due to the significant support of our parent community who consistently volunteers its time, efforts and resources to the annual campaign. Our goal is to reach 100% participation from the Board of Trustees, faculty/staff and our parents.
Parent volunteers are largely responsible for our high participation among our parent community. Encouraging other parents to support Parish Fund is easy and makes a direct impact on the life of every Parish student. If you are interested in volunteering for Parish Fund, please contact Carrie Burton at firstname.lastname@example.org or 972.852.8745.
Parish’s Senior Class Gift program is a way for parents of seniors to give back to the School that has offered our children so much, preparing our students for success in college and life. Senior families come together to honor the School, to impact the future and to leave a legacy as their students leave Parish to embark on their next journey.
Senior classes work with the School to designate their class gifts to a variety of areas, both operational and capital in nature. Families are encouraged to name and honor specific faculty and staff who have impacted their time at Parish with their gift; individuals will be acknowledged at the Senior Gift plaque unveiling in the spring.
As a Parish graduate, you can already appreciate your Parish education. Parish Fund is important to the health and success of the School for current and future generations.
We welcome your gift to Parish Fund and greatly appreciate any amount you can give. Please consider giving to the School this year and in years to come so that we may continue to build and offer your student successors an educational experience that will serve them well beyond the walls of the School.
- Why is the Parish Fund so important?
- Doesn’t tuition cover other expenses?
- What are Leadership Gifts?
- If I can only make a small gift, does it really make an impact on Parish?
- Why does my participation matter?
- Does the Parish Fund benefit both the Hillcrest Campus and the Midway Campus?
- How is the Parish Fund different from Major Gift Initiatives?
- How can I make a gift?
- How can I make a stock transfer?
- Will my company match my gift to Parish?
- If I make a pledge now, when do I have to pay?
- Who can I contact if I have a question about my giving, need a duplicate receipt or want to see if I have paid my pledge?
Parish Fund, the School's Annual Fund, represents the most critical dollars for the School's financial health for two very important reasons: It provides annual renewed gifts so that the School can depend on this source of income, and it provides unrestricted support wherever the need is greatest. Both are essential to the School’s excellence and financial strength. Annual Giving helps fund the operating budget which includes things such as professional development, art supplies, technology, curriculum development, athletics, student activities, and even air conditioning and lighting.
Gifts to Parish Fund of $3,000 or more are considered leadership gifts. Leadership gifts are crucial to the success of the School’s Parish Fund program. Typically gifts at this level represent more than 80% of the total money raised through annual giving. Donors who make gifts at this level are recognized yearly in the leadership category in the Annual Report on Philanthropy.
The Parish Fund raises funds yearly in support of the school’s annual operating budget. From time to time, the Board of Trustees may initiate a campaign to fund major projects. Major Gifts Initiatives are specific fundraising campaigns over a finite period of time that raises substantial funds for major building projects and renovations, for endowment funds, and for other significant needs demanding extensive outlays of capital.
Gifts and pledge payments can be made through gifts of securities. For more information and instructions on making a stock transfer, please contact Amanda Meter in the Advancement Office at email@example.com or 972.852.8757.
Many companies have matching gift opportunities available for their employees, retirees, and families. Taking advantage of these programs can double or sometimes triple your gift to Parish. To see if your company will match your gift, please click here.
We ask that pledges be fulfilled by May 31. It is helpful to Parish if you make your commitment early in the fiscal year, even if you don’t pay until later. It is important for the Board of Trustees to know the approximate total of the projected funds raised before they meet at the end of November to begin the budget planning process for the next school year.