Sports can be one of the most powerful ways to assist students in their personal growth and development. Athletics promotes the importance of teamwork and team unity; the value of hard work, loyalty and dedication to tasks; the significance of establishing goals and working toward achievement; and the development of principles relating to sportsmanship and fair play.
At Parish Episcopal School, our students, coaches, faculty and staff have worked hard to build a cohesive and competitive department. Parish already has established itself as one of the state's top athletic programs with state championships and playoff appearances in a variety of boys and girls sports, as well as a strong sports fellowship programs in the Lower School.
Brett McCabe Athletic Director
Over 450 Student-Athletes Annually
- 300+ student-athletes have won All-District or All-State honors
- 104 student-athletes with Academic All-State honors
- 62 collegiate student-athletes
- 21 sports (10 boys, 11 girls) 7th – 12th
- 2 support groups
- 60+ teams
- 90+ coaches
- 500+ athletic events per year (games, meets, matches)
- 47 district and regional championships
THIS IS PANTHER ATHLETICS - Established 2006
- MonApr23 Softball - Varsity Girls vs. Argyle Liberty Christian School (Away) 5:00 PMArgyle Liberty Christian
- TueApr24 Softball - Varsity Girls vs. John Paul II Catholic School (Away) 5:30 PMJohn Paul II
The manner that Parish athletes conduct themselves on and off the field, exhibiting dignity and grace in the face of adversity, and the effort put forth by the individual in every endeavor is the core of the Parish athletic program.