PARISH ATHLETIC BOOSTER CLUB
What is the Parish Athletic Booster Club?
The Parish Athletic Booster Club is a group of parents and friends committed to raising funds and awareness for the award-winning Parish Athletic Program (22 sports strong) and promoting team spirit, building a sense of community, and recognizing our Parish Student-Athlete’s participation, sportsmanship and achievement.
The Booster Club is governed through by-laws, and an elected Board meets once a month on campus to discuss business, plan events, and vote on distribution of funds.
2018-2019 Parish Athletic Booster Club Board
President Michele and Andy Soule
President-Elect Richard Wallace
Treasurer Steve Hamilton
Membership Amanda Radle and Tara Schnepf
US Liaison Kye Harris
MS Liaison Bob Burton
Panther Pack Mark and Caroline Pfeiffer
Communications Beth Haga and Julie Boren
Activities Amy Mehary and Kerry Crombie
Contact for more information:
Booster Club Presidents: Michele and Andy Soule
- What does the Parish Athletic Booster Club do?
- 2017-18 Athletic Booster Club Donations Helped Purchase
- How do I become a Athletic Booster Club member?
- Want some ABC swag?
Funds raised each school year by the Parish Athletic Booster Club come from member donations, events and company sponsorships. The funds support:
- Major Wish List Items for All Sports
- Help Fund Special Athletic Events
- Fund Member Tailgates
- Support Pep Rallies
- Promote Parish Golf and Tennis Tournaments
- Provide Fan Buses to State Tournaments
- Organize Championship Celebrations
- Support Athletic Banquets for all Sports
- College Signing Day Celebrations
- Support for the Athletic Department
- Parish Student Athlete Wall of Fame Expansion
- A new fully equipped Sports Medicine Golf Cart
- Medical Control Unit for use by Athletic Trainers to help rehab athletes
- Mist Fans for use by all field sports teams
- Individual State Championship Rings for all State Champions
- Baseball Field Shed
- Cheerleading Mats
- Scorer’s Table and Racks for Chairs for the GPAC and Main Gym
- REV‐Sport Racks for Basketball Programs
- Portable Speaker System for Cheerleading
- Portable Speaker System for Tennis
- Signing Day Ceremony Decorations
We have stadium seats, lawn chairs and yard signs. Click here to purchase yours today! Someone will coordinate delivery with you.
Friday, November 30
- Tennis 10:00 a.m.
- Luncheon and Shopping at 12:00 p.m.
Join us this fun Friday as we shop with over 10+ vendors, lunch with friends, and if you love tennis you won’t want to miss the tennis classic beforehand.
Wednesday, October 30, 2018
- Registration and Lunch 10:00 a.m.
- Shotgun Start 12:00 p.m.
Join us for a fun 4-person scramble as we raise money for the Gloria H. Snyder Fund and Athletic Booster Club.
For more information contact Diana Hamilton at firstname.lastname@example.org or 214.478.8181