Apply to Middle School
To start an application, click here to create an account with Ravenna and complete the Student Profile. Find Parish Episcopal School in the school directory and click "Apply" to start the application process.
Once your account has been set up in Ravenna for your student, the following steps remain for a 5th, 6th, 7th, or 8th grade application:
- Complete the Application Preliminary Form and pay the Application Fee.
- Register for the ISEE (Independent School Entrance Exam) Testing. Click the link in Ravenna to register your student. Enter our school code 447526 to be sure test results will be sent directly to Parish.
- Register for School Visit which is an opportunity for your student to visit and learn more about Parish for a day. We encourage you to complete this form as soon as possible as spots fill quickly.
- The Parent Questionnaire form must be completed by one parent.
- The Student Questionnaire and Essay needs be completed by the applicant.
- Print and complete the Records Release Form and submit it to your student’s current school in December for the entire fall semester grades.
- After November 1, submit the English Teacher Evaluation Form through Ravenna. Click on the link and enter your student’s name and current teacher’s email. Please notify the teacher to expect an email from Ravenna, it could go to their junk folder.
- After November 1, submit the Math Teacher Evaluation Form through Ravenna. Click on the link and enter your student’s name and current teacher’s email. Please notify the teacher to expect an email from Ravenna, it could go to their junk folder.
New for 2020-21 School YearEach student enrolled at Parish Episcopal School shall be immunized against vaccine preventable diseases caused by infectious agents in accordance with the most current immunization schedule adopted by the Texas Department of State Health Services, or must have an original written medical exemption from immunizations from a licensed U.S. physician (board certified allergist, immunologist, hematologist or oncologist) which is dated within one year from the date signed by the physician (unless it indicates a lifelong exemption).
All new families must submit their immunization records with their enrollment for the school nurses to review and approve.
For additional information, please contact Laurie Goldberg, RN, Director of Student Health Services: firstname.lastname@example.org.
November 22, 2019 Parish sibling, faculty and alumni applications due
December 1, 2019 Parish sibling, faculty and alumni financial aid applications due
January 10, 2020 Applications due
January 24, 2020 Supplemental documents due
February 10, 2020 Financial aid applications due
March 13, 2020 Admission decisions (and financial aid awards) released
March 27, 2020 Accepted students must confirm enrollment by returning a contract and nonrefundable initial payment