- At what age level does Parish begin?
- Will my child be interviewed as part of the application process?
- Do you have a wait list?
- Do you accept or require letters of recommendation?
- What kind of testing is required to apply?
- Does Parish offer financial assistance for tuition?
- Other Questions?
Parish offers a PreK 3 grade level. This grade level is for students who have turned 3 years old by September 1st the year they would attend. Both our PreK 3 and PreK 4 (for students who have turned 4 by September 1st) are required to attend school 5 days a week from 8:00 am – 11:45 am, but have the option of staying until 3:00 pm 0-5 days.