What is the Parish Athletic Booster Club?
Our Mission is to support the mind, body and soul of every Parish Student Athlete. The Athletic Booster Club is a group of parents and friends of the 450 Parish Student Athletes with the common goal of enriching the award-winning Parish Athletic Program (including 19 sports) by creating the spirit of competition and community, and rewarding participation, sportsmanship and achievement.
What is NEW with the Parish Athletic Booster Club?
- Concession Stand – no more parent volunteers and we retain 30% of gross revenue
- Tailgate Parties – before home football games and more – Burgers, Chicken sandwiches, Sno-Cones, Music, Cheer gear, Cheerleaders, Drill Team, March of Champions and more….
- Speaker Series – Drug/Steroid use, The Mental Game and more…
- Game Day Shirts – athletes can wear team logo polo shirts to school once a week during season
- Celebrations – three pep rallies, team send-offs, championships and college signing days
- Coaches Wish List – raised funds help meet coaches needs for our athletes
What does the Parish Athletic Booster Club do?
- Game Day Programs
- Tailgate Parties
- Speaker Series
- Pep Rallies
- Team Send Offs
- Golf/Tennis Tournament
- Athletic Banquet
- Concession Stand
- Game Day Shirts
- Coaches Wish List
- Cheer Gear
- Spirit Banners
- Rowdy Mom T-shirts
- Assist Teams with Parent Organization
- Organize Championship Celebrations
- College Signing Day Celebrations
- Support the Athletic Department
- Order Letter Jackets
Commitment of Parish Athletic Booster Club
100% of the funds raised this school year by the Parish Athletic Booster Club will be returned this school year to the Parish Athletic Community through (i) Booster Club activities, (ii) support of the spirit programs for the 19 sport programs, (iii) playoff season travel and expenses, and (iv) sports equipment for the 19 sports.
How can you support Parish Athletics?
- Join the Parish Athletic Booster Club: print the Membership Application and return as directed or join online
- Volunteer with the Parish Athletic Booster Club (see contacts below)
- Attend the activities sponsored by the Parish Athletic Booster Club
Contacts for more information:
Yard Signs (7th-12th grade)