Welcome to Parish Athletics
In a short period, our students, coaches, faculty and staff have worked hard to build a cohesive and competitive department. Parish already has established itself as one of the state's top athletic programs with state championships and playoff appearances in a variety of boys and girls sports.
We offer multiple sports with multiple teams at the Upper and Middle Schools and have strong Panthers programs in Upper Elementary as well.
It's an exciting time at Parish. We have a terrific foundation to build upon for future years.
Parish's Athletic Department was recognized once again as the top overall program in TAPPS Class 4A. In evaluating every school’s entire scope of boys and girls varsity programs, Parish was ranked No. 1 in the state for the third time in its seven-year TAPPS history.
Highlights for the 2011-12 academic year included Girls Soccer 2nd state championship and Boys Tennis winning back-to-back-to-back state championships. Parish now has thirteen state championship banners hanging in Panther Gym since beginning TAPPS competition in 2006.
"This speaks volumes of the excellence each team has within our entire program," Interim Athletic Director Brett McCabe said. "For us to have 13 state titles in 7 years of existence is a testament to our broad-based philosophy. We have to thank all the many, many people who played significant roles in this accomplishment. This the result of the collaboration of many moving parts."
- OVER 450 STUDENT-ATHLETES
- 300 plus student-athletes have won All District or All State honors
- 37 collegiate student-athletes
- 19 SPORTS (10 boys, 9 girls) 7th – 12th
- 2 CLUB SPORTS
- 3 SUPPORT GROUPS
- OVER 55 TEAMS
- OVER 73 COACHES
- 11 Coaches have been recognized as Coach of the Year
- OVER 450 ATHLETIC EVENTS PER YEAR (GAMES, MEETS, MATCHES)
- 34 DISTRICT AND REGIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS
- 13 STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS
- 2007 / 2008 DISTRICT SCHOOL OF THE YEAR
- 2008 / 2009 DISTRICT SCHOOL OF THE YEAR
- 2009 / 2010 #1 TAPPS 4A ATHLETIC PROGRAM IN THE STATE
- 2010 / 2011 #1 TAPPS 4A ATHLETIC PROGRAM IN THE STATE
- 2011/2012 #1 TAPPS 4A ATHLETIC PROGRAM IN THE STATE
STRENGTH & CHARACTER
THIS IS PANTHER ATHLETICS
Interim Athletic Director