Parish Fund is the School’s largest annual fundraising effort that reaches out to all members of our community to advance the mission of the School and to create wonderful opportunities for our students. Annual participation, which is vital to our sustainabilty, provides direct funding for educational initiatives that tuition alone does not cover. Every gift directly benefits every Parish Student, every day.
Gifts from alumni, parents, grandparents, faculty/staff, students and friends provide Parish with unrestricted resources to support academics, the arts, faculty and technology. Please consider making a tax-deductible gift online today.
Parish Fund Giving Levels
- Blair Circle* $25,000 and up
- Snyder Circle* $15,000 - $24,999
- Benefactor* $10,000 - $14,999
- Sustainer* $5,000 - $9,999
- Leader* $3,000 - $4,999
- Innovator $1,000 - $2,999
- Scholar $500 - $999
- Panther $250 - $499
- Friend up to $249
*Leadership Level Gifts - A yearly gift of $3,000 or more to the Parish Fund provides leadership support to the School. Historically, leadership gifts have accounted for nearly 80 percent of the money raised each year for the Parish Fund. Gifts of all sizes are essential to our community; leadership-level gifts are an investment in the School’s financial stability.
Parish's Family of Funds is part of our well-established tradition of annual giving to the School. Our goal is a partnership in which your philanthropic commitment to the School is made visible and tangible in Parish’s everyday life.
Designating Your Gift*
You may designate your gift to "Where the School needs it most" or to one of the following 6 areas:
- Academics. Your gift supports the Libraries, STEM Center, Design Den, Robotics, equipment and materials for mathematics, English, history, science and world languages.
- Arts. Your gift supports both the visual and performing arts programs, including art supplies and materials, costumes and equipment, and the speech and debate program.
- Athletics. Your gift helps pay for physical education programs, team uniforms, equipment, facilities maintenance and enhancements, and team travel.
- Faculty. Your gift supports recruiting and retaining the best teachers, coaches and staff, while ensuring competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and opportunities for professional growth.
- Financial Aid. Your gift supports tuition for students who would not be able to attend Parish without financial aid from the School.
- Technology. Your gift helps the School stay current with the latest advances in the instructional uses of technology and supports infrastructure upgrades.
*All designated gifts support Parish’s operating budget. The Board of Trustees retains the discretion to direct funds to the School’s general operations should contributions for a particular area exceed the expenditure limits approved by the Board for that purpose.
Parish Fund exists due to the significant support of our parent community who consistently volunteers its time, efforts and resources to the annual campaign. Our goal is to reach 100% participation from the Board of Trustees, faculty/staff and our parents.
Gifts from our parents directly support such areas as student programs, arts, athletics, technology enhancements and more. Participate today!
Want to volunteer? Please contact Carrie Burton at firstname.lastname@example.org or 972.852.8745.
Encouraging other parents to support Parish Fund is easy and makes a direct impact on the life of every Parish student.
Parish’s Senior Class Gift program is a way for parents of seniors to give back to the School that has offered our children so much, preparing our students for success in college and life. Senior families come together to honor the School, to impact the future and to leave a legacy as their students leave Parish to embark on their next journey.
Senior classes work with the School to designate their class gifts to a variety of areas, both operational and capital in nature. Families are encouraged to name and honor specific faculty and staff with their gift who have impacted their lives; individuals will be acknowledged at the Senior Plaque unveiling in the spring.
As a Parish graduate, you can already appreciate your Parish education. Parish Fund is important to the health and success of the School for current and future generations.
We welcome your gift to Parish Fund and greatly appreciate any amount you can give. Please consider giving to the School this year and in years to come so that we may continue to build and offer your student successors an educational experience that will serve them well beyond the walls of the School.
Again, annual participation** is important and represents the strength of our community - our School. Don’t forget you may be eligible to double your gift through your or your spouse’s employer matching gift program.
Questions? Please contact Carrie Burton, Parish Fund Coordinator, at email@example.com or 972.852.8745.
**All donors are recognized by category in the School’s annual report on philanthropy.